Re: Auto Insurance

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:32:37 -0400
Jay -

I agree with you.  That's why we carry conventional coverage (with a
declared value) on both our MGs, through the same company (and agent)
that carries our other car, and homeowners.  We drop back to "fire and
theft" coverage when the cars are off the road for the winter, and save
a few $$ that way.

Is it more expensive?  Sure, but when some dolt backed into the side of
my Midget, I took it to the body shop I preferred, got an estimate, and
got a check from my insurance company right away, while they wrangled
with the dolt's insurance company for 6 months.

Chris K.

type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> This, my friends, just reminded me why our agency stopping selling classic car
> insurance top car owners that didn't have their other insurance through our
> office.

<snip>