Re: Auto Insurance

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:10 EDT
Cc: ckotting@core.com
Jay:

Yours is such an excellent discussion of the subject that comes up in our
house now  and then that I am making a file for reference.  Currently AAA
insures all our cars as pleasure vehicles (since we don't work anymore).
While I probably could get the coverage cheaper, there is something warm and
fuzzy about knowing that when I call AAA with a problem they don't make it a
bigger one by hassling me.  The bottom line is that you get what you pay for,
and you never know how well an insurance company handles claims until you've
had one.  AAA rates high for me after several claims since 1980.

After the POs of your car dropped it off here, we called AAA to make sure we
would be okay driving it to the parking lot to meet the transporter--didn't
trust your knowledge  of California law.  She explained it in a way we
understood.

Hope you are soon out of the barrel on the insurance thing for the list.  By
the way, Chris Kotting said it all for me by the time I got down to his reply.

Happy Spridgeting

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)