Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP

To: "Tracey Converse" <converse@centurytel.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1975 Midget Trouble...HELP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:13:22 -0700
Hi Tracey,

I had a similar problem with my Sprite when I lived in Dallas.  The only fix
that came to mind for me was installing an electric fan that was temperature
triggered.  The fan kept running for 5-10 minutes after the engine was
turned off.  Don't know if there are any differences between a 1275 and a
1500 that would prevent this from working, since most modern (ie. Plastic
buckets as Frank calls em...<grin>) cars do the same thing.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA