WAS: Tonneau Bar Addition NOW: No LBC CONTENT

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: WAS: Tonneau Bar Addition NOW: No LBC CONTENT
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:22:14 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:
I acyually joined the list since I was already there. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE
ALL
PARTYING OVER THERE ANYWAY!!!...'-)

Yeah we are. BUT, there are lots of old phogies on that list (Montana Bobs and
Bobettes). Folks that can't understand how we can discuss non-Spridget related
topics with such glee. I am here with a cold beer reading my email, having a
smile or two. I can visualize the phogies on the Yahoo list, sitting in front of
their monitor, clicking their dentures in frustration over the amount of off
topic conversation. Usually about the oft dreamed about Zoe. Their palsied hands
are shaking so bad, they're about to spill the ice tea that they drink on the
keyboard, while they scream out at the top of their lungs "What's wrong with you
people!!"
Never changes does it.................................... folks with NO SOCIAL
SKILLS WHATSOEVER, join a email list?!? What is wrong with these people, find a
website and read the FAQ page, leave us to lead a life!!! Most folks are social
creatures and will behave as such, jeez, I need to stop bitching and enjoy this
list more........................ My beer is empty and I need