Re: Bumperless

Subject: Re: Bumperless
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:18:35 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Registered my 63 Sprite Mk II in '93 w/o bumpers here in CT.

No problem.

In fact I called MVD first and they stated that as long as there was nothing
hazardous protruding from the front or rear, the car would pass safety
inspection.

Things could have changed since '93 but that's how it was back then.

So you see, we are a little state but can be just as wild as you Texans. :-)

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
63 Sprite Mk II
74 Midget