Re: Bumperless

To: "Bill Hunt" <BillH@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: Bumperless
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:14:08 -0400 FILETIME=[C6284100:01C13294]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
We got y'all beat here in Georgia.  We don't even know what vehicle
inspections are!!  When it comes time to register a car for the first time
that's older than 15 years, you just take your Bill of Sale into the DMV,
pay your $20, tell 'em you've got insurance, and they give you a
registration and license plate right there on the spot.  And if you're
talking about re-registering a car each year, they send you a bill, you mail
in your $20, and a new sticker comes in about 3 weeks to put on your license
plate.....no inspections and no questions asked!

Bob