Weber DGV-more

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DGV-more
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 02:09:15 -0700
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and feedback about the DGV. I
spent some time today trying to get the car running better. I ended up
changing the timing  bit but found that I got the most improvement by
disconnecting the vacuum advance. After checking the timing with a timing
light, I found the setting to be way off the pointer scale, but it runs
really bad when set within that range. That must be why the vacuum advance
was contributing to the problem.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -