Re: tires?

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires?
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:30:56 -0700
Bill,

I'm not an expert on tires, but Hoosier makes a race tire that's legal for
the street. I don't know what kind of milage you can get, but like you
said... "not concerned with durability". I can give you a model number/size
I have on my Panasports if you're interested.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints