Re: Tweaking & Tuning

To: "Jon Paschke" <JPASCHKE@bak.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, billh@aaai.com, pbhunt@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Tweaking & Tuning
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:00:12 -0700
True, but the pushrod adjustment at the pedal box will. I have frequently
found these to be set up wrong, especially if the DPO has "rebuilt" any of
this stuff... Bill's car is a likely candidate for that... right Bill?

Geard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints