Fw: A Good Example

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A Good Example
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:56:27 -0400
When I was 16 (back in 1968) I bought my first Bugeye for $100 and towed it
home on a rope! I got it running and loved that car despite its
shortcomings. I drove it to a dealer one day looking for a part and guess
what was on the showroom floor... The most PERFECT Bugeye that I have ever
seen, even to this day. It was bright yellow with every Amco option ever
offered. Luggage rack, bumper guards, badge bar, wood dash, LL wheel, etc.
It had 27K showing on the clock!!! They wanted the grand sum of $600 for it.
That kind of money was a lot for a 16 year old kid though.

Still wish I could have got it somehow...

Kent

Subject: Re: A Good Example