Re: watkins glen.....WHEW!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: watkins glen.....WHEW!
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:15:34 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/01 1:30:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> any way i recieved a third place award for
> yesterday's serious thrashing of my vintage 1959 2 stroke saab racer in my
> class of the group 1 race.

- - - - - - - - - -

Congrats!  Ummm...out of how many in your class?

Glad you are back safely.  Now, back to work on that bugeye!  Have you heard
any more from the Bloesers about refreshing their TR3?  Also, Marc G. was at
the autocross on Saturday in his TR3, but he didn't run.  He is looking for
some Sprite head bolts (I think) and I suggested he give you a call because
you have more parts stashed than anyone else on the east coast.  (Make sure
you make a big profit!!!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget