RE: price on nos part

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f8AFwRP12215
Subject: RE: price on nos part
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:58:20 -0700
Very well said Robert!

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

<snip>Hey..it's my opinion that I should never have to price the other
guys goods.
If he wont price them how can he be "insulted" at my price.  If he's
insulted
by your price, he obviously has a price in mind.  He should have the
integrity to name that price and not be offended if you walk away, or
make a
counter offer at a lower price.

Anything is only worth what it sells for.  If you two can't agree on a
price,
and he can't find someone else to name a price he is happy with, then
the
parts have no value...just my opinion.<snip>