Black Tuesday

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Black Tuesday
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:56:28 -0400
The unfortunate events of this black tuesday will affect all our hearts and
lives.
For whatever we believe in, today is the day to ask for our world to be looked
upon with grace.
Fear now will be our greatest enemy.
if we let this mayhem rule our immediate future, then those responsible will
have
completed an even larger victory for themselves in causing countrywide chaos.
draw a breath, and a prayer, but continue being a nation of strength and
fortitude.

once again hate has awoke a sleeping giant. and the answers will not be so
simple as ever before.
pray those that we have elected to make decisions for us, do so under the
direction of faith.
and yes, this is the time to join with those who are dear to us and reinforce
our love for them..
fellow enthusiasts, and freinds
i bid you well being and peace in your lives.

Robert M Kansa
Lena and Mary