Re: Todays USA sad news

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Todays USA sad news
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:40:21 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Any of you Clancy fans read James W. Huston's Flashpoint??

He makes a pretty credible LEGAL case for the ability of the Congress to
declare war against an individual or an organization and not just a country.
And to kick the socks off anyone or country that stands in our way. And that
was in response to a terrorist attack that looks like a local card game in
comparison to what happened yesterday.

PS don't forget that the Russians tried for 10 years to bring the
Afghanistanis to their knees. We'd need a better approach.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/12/01 11:10 AM, "RBHouston@aol.com"
<RBHouston@aol.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe