Re: Todays USA sad news

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Todays USA sad news
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:46:02 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 09/12/2001 10:40:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> PS don't forget that the Russians tried for 10 years to bring the
> Afghanistanis to their knees. We'd need a better approach.
>
> Larry

Larry,

Read that BIGGER approach.  As long as we leave them with no more firepower
than a camel born Springfield, I'm with it.

I know we can't wage a long ground war with any country bigger than
Lichtenstein and hope to win or have the backing of the populace here in the
US.  But we can cripple them economically by taking out airports, bridges,
and seaports.  Transportation is key to a companies economy and perhaps the
most vunerable.

RH