Re: Temp gauges

To: "Ryan Irwin" <SixtyOneMG@hotmail.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temp gauges
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:50:07 -0700
Ryan,

Entirely possible...

There were some 948 castings that had the sensor port in the head. I think
they were "S" heads. The '62 Midget I had last year was that way. See
engine photo at the bottom of this page:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/62midget.htm

If you look carefully, you'll see the plug at the front of the head.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints