Re: My 76 MG Problem

To: Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: My 76 MG Problem
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:24:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi again, Bev;

  Hail no, we don't mind!  I am on here to get info and maybe help someone out
if
I can.  Tell us more about the car's history.  Like does it overheat?  Is it
burning oil?  Anything wrong with the brakes and running gear?  Also, how much
does your husband know about cars?

  As far as the mechanic goes, I'd try to find someone else who knows LBCs and
have him evaluate the car's condition.  A hint: Don't tell him about the other
mecahnic and don't take your husband along.  ;^)

  Cheers,

  CR