Re: rad repair advice needed

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rad repair advice needed
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:25:18 -0400
Third time lucky?  No.  I attempted to solder the inlet pipe with the rad
still in the car.  Three times.  I removed it from the car and tried once
more.  It no longer leaks. I cured the oil leak also.  It has been test
driven around the neighbourhood sans bonnet and some other pieces.  This was
last Sunday morning.

Robert D.