Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Subject: Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:59:56 -0500
Cc: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Actually His advice honestly is sound.... if your a geek hanging out looking
for info.... a group of semi well educated folks is the first place to
start.... and who better then a group of yahoo's who own sports cars... Hmmm
and have To much time on thier hands....

I can take the Apache away at night..... and you wouldn't know I did.... But
in the morning you would see where it wasn't..... that is information... on
movement....

This isn't going to be like when we went to the Gulf.... it's going to be
Very different.... and Very un pretty ( thou from my perspective the gulf
war wasn't real pretty either )   it's going to take a LONG time and be a
real pain in our butts.... but in the end we will perserve....  it's our
way.... one of the advantages to being Right.... ( damn I love
ethnocentricity )

Keith Turk ( retired CW4 and hoping to stay that way )