Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:58:07 EDT
In a message dated 09/20/2001 3:05:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> Several fighters just went over - at speed. Tornadoes I think, from
> the sound of them.
> Not uncommon here as they regularly use the Lake District for low
> flying practice, flying in from air bases in W Germany.
> What is uncommon is the time - 10.15pm.  They NEVER normally fly at
> night.
>
> Guy

Holloman AFB, just north of El Paso 90 miles just announced the Stealth
sqadron was leaving, but didn't give a date or destination.   German air
force flies out of the same base...

Robert Houston

...there is no glory in dying for your country.  The glory is in making the
other guy die for his!  G. Patton