Re: you rollover guys

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: you rollover guys
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:20:58 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

Did you use the old lifters?! I hope not.
It's always best to replace lifters and cams at the
same time...never one or the other.

Dan

--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Cam's in... no pulling the motor or tipping the car
> over (you dorks).
>
> Raised the motor. Disassembled the front end.
> Removed rocker assembly.
> Pulled the pan. Pulled the oil pickup. Pulled the
> cam.
>
> Greased the lifters and stuck 'em in the bores
> (captive). Installed new
> (race) cam. Reassembled.
>
> Ought to go like a raped ape... or at least one that
> got it's ass pinched.
>
> See youse guys at the track, mid to late afternoon
> tomorrow.
>
> WST

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.