Re: Luggage Tags

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Luggage Tags
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:54:31 -0700
Cc: jboatri@enceladus.cc.emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net, BlkBT7@aol.com
Thanks Guys,

Glad to hear you're happy with them. Probably helps that I take them
directly to the Post Office instead of dropping them in the mailbox.

Jeff B., yours went out today.

Bob B. Yours are printed, but I need to get restocked on the laminating
pouches. As soon as I get them, I'll send them out too.

Anyone else want to get in on these?

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/luggage_tags/luggage.htm

Gerard.

--