Re: Square Body & Bugeye Etc...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Square Body & Bugeye Etc...
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:52:33 -0400
Try:

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/BUG3mod.gif

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/MKIIprototype.jpg

The first is my modifications of a drawing by another lister. The
second is one of the ideas Healey had for a MKII Sprite. The photo is
from Geoff Healey's book "More Sprites and Midgets".

Jeff

At 12:23 PM -0700 9/26/01, Toby Atwater wrote:
>Everyone always notices the bug-eye front end since it's so "cute". But not
>enough is said about the rear. I really prefer the Bugeye rear end to my
>"square" Sprites rear end. I really want to see a Bugeye rear with a "square
>body" sprite front. I already know the RWA and the square front look good,
>but with the bug eye rear end, it would look awesome. Very Healish somehow.
>
>Oh and non of our spridgets are "square". They all are extremely hip, even
>the later 1500 Midgets.
>
>Toby

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu