Re: Square Body & Bugeye Etc...

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Square Body & Bugeye Etc...
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:17:08 -0400
Cc: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
That's too funny, this is almost exactly what I am going to do. One of fenders
had the
turn signal hole covered already so I decided to buy two bugeye turn signals
and covert.
Great minds think alike don't they. All I need is Chuck for a couple of hours
and presto.
In the process I am going to get rid of the side lights. Should smooth out the
lines some.