Re: Square Body & Bugeye Etc...

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Square Body & Bugeye Etc...
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:25:10 EDT
In a message dated 09/27/2001 6:13:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> The first is my modifications of a drawing by another lister. The
> > second is one of the ideas Healey had for a MKII Sprite. The photo is
> > from Geoff Healey's book "More Sprites and Midgets".
> >
> > Jeff

I particularly like the bugeye turn signals on the second picture.  This
should be a fairly simple modification for those of us trying to turn later
Spridgets into older looking ones.

There have been some qestions lately about changing a rubber bumper into a
chrome and how to fill the turn signal holes...looks easy..chuck?

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
...I always wanted to be a procrastinator, but never got around to it.