Re: Oh Deer!

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh Deer!
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:20:27 EDT
Last year I hit a deer (or better put a deer hit me) twice in my Volvo
Station Wagon. The first time I was side swiped, and the second time 8 months
later, I was breaking hard a coming to a stop in front of the deer standing
on the Taconic Parkway, when two more walked out. Neither incident makes for
a particularly good car story, except for the extent of the damage and how
much the insurance co paid out.
So I am a little bit of an expert on this stuff. This covered by your "comp"
insurance and is not chargeable against your driving record. Just make sure
that you preserve the deer hairs, blood, etc., for the insurance adjuster.

You should be able to get that Bugeye fixed and complete paint job.