Re: This Weekend's Clutch Quiz!

To: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: This Weekend's Clutch Quiz!
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:49:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Guy,

I suspect none of the above! (Below?)  Sometime even when you have it
off the engine, it's really hard to find either a broken diaphragm or
retainer spring.  You can try all of the above, but I suspect that you
will no get mucj more than a twisted back/body/cramps in back and lots
of sweat beads in your eyes!

Good luck, Guy!

Paul A