Re: Will a 1098 head fit on a 1275?

To: "Rob Lewis" <rob.lewis@photondynamics.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will a 1098 head fit on a 1275?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:33:26 -0700
Rob,

Yes it will likely fit, but why...?? I read the link text, but this is a
false economy. A major factor in engine performance is the breathing
capability, and the biggest improvements can be made with the least effort
and money by improving breathing, so why woiuld you want to wanl backwards
against this principle? (I won't tell you what I really [not PC] think) If
anything, you'd want to do just the opposite (1275 head on a 1098, or a
1098 head on a 948).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -