Re: Will a 1098 head fit on a 1275?

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will a 1098 head fit on a 1275?
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:40:31 -0400
I just swapped an early 1275 for a later 1275.  The early one had the heater
and rad outlets similar to a 1098 and they can be easily turned around.  I
unbolted the ones on the later 1275 and bolted on the ones from the earlier
one.

Perhaps the reverse is true?  Or, perhaps, depending on your configuration,
you don't have to change anything?

Robert D.