Re: 948 Crank Pulley

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 948 Crank Pulley
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:35:33 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
First off the 6 blade fans tend to blow up and take your new radiator with
them. So were people trying to help or blow up your car?  Second is a list
of the parts I need:
new APT head
set of lifters
1.5 roller rockers
set of flat top 1098 .020 over three ring pistons.

So as soon as I get these my big bore 948 wil be ready to kick some
Supercharged butt.
        Crash