Re: 948 Crank Pulley

To: Mark Endicott <mendicott@home.com>
Subject: Re: 948 Crank Pulley
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:34:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I did in fact talk to George this evening.  George mentioned the same pulley you
are talking about, but said the supercharger would turn faster because it is
sized for a 1275.  George also mentioned that he has a couple of the 948 pressed
steel pulleys and will send one out tomorrow to me.  Problem solved.  Now I'm
worried because Crash says my new 6 blade fan is going to explode and take out
my radiator.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite