Sway bar

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sway bar
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:18:50 EDT
As I rebuild (as opposed to restore) my Bugeye, I am thinking I should add a
front sway bar. Car will have 1380 & 5speed, but will only be on streets, no
racing (I promise!). What sway bar should I use? Original size from a later
Spridget (smaller size, but a lot cheaper) or the 3/4" kits available from
VB, MiniMania, etc. (about $170).  Are there any problems with buying a used
swaybar, or anything I will need to modify to fit one?  Is any sway bar
better than nothing or should I wait until I have money for a good one?

All recommendations, experiences or opinions will be appreciated.

TIA

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano CA