Back from Hershey - My sprite for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back from Hershey - My sprite for sale
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:50:55 -0700 (PDT)
Just got back from Hershey. Wow, what a gathering of
incredible cars! I saw Chuck and his Saab Sports
racer. Neat car and Chuck was enjoyable to talk to as
well. Missed Robert Houston and Allen though.

I also ran into a car, that's been on my must own
before I die, today. Please be kind with your
comments, but I found a Alfa GTV with 28,000 original
miles, no rust, in immaculate original condition.
Never in winter weather, always stored in heated
garage. I have always wanted to own an alfa. So I am
advertising my 67 Sprite for sale.

To refresh any interested party's memory, my car is
the Street legal f-production sprite. It has MGB front
brakes, front carrera tube shocks, winners circle
front and rear sway bars, stainless braided brake
lines, full coil over rear suspension with watts
linkage. Car has a roll cage, fuel cell, rear mounted
sealed orbital battery, Kirkey racing seat, simpson
seat belts, oil cooler, remote oil filter, GM
alternator, gear reduction starter, strong stock 1275
(45 psi oil pressure at idle when warm), 1-1/2 in SU
carbs, headers, 2 inch exhaust thru dynomax muffler,
crossflow radiator, new yellow paint, 5.38 rear, 4.22
rear, 13 x 6 inch cosmic wheels with 215-50-13 tires,
and 13 x 5.5 western wheels with goodyear 13 x 20 x 8
inch slicks. Many other parts in garage as well. Car
has been a race car since new and never has had rust!
Car has SCCA Log books back to 1972. Drive on street,
autocross, solo 1 hillclimbs or go scca racing. Email
for more info or link to pictures. Asking $5500.00.

John Holliday
Lancaster, PA
http://personals.yahoo.com