Re: Back from Hershey - My sprite for sale

To: fprodget@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back from Hershey - My sprite for sale
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:57:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/01 6:52:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
fprodget@yahoo.com writes:

> Just got back from Hershey. Wow, what a gathering of
> incredible cars! I saw Chuck and his Saab Sports
> racer. Neat car and Chuck was enjoyable to talk to as
> well. Missed Robert Houston and Allen though.

Sorry I missed you but that was because I wasn't there.   The customer I was
going to see in PA called Friday to tell me he couldn't make the appointment
we had.  So now I am trying to explain to the boss why I have to spend an
additional $300 to change the ticket I didn't use.

Of course the rest of my trip, the Greensboro, NC portion may be cancelled as
my boss, President and CEO may cancell because his wife and parents don't
want him to fly.....ask me how I like working for a small company sometime....

Sorry to hear you are selling the Sprite...but the Alfa sounds nice.  I read
a book about one 30 odd years ago, and used to tool around Waco TX with a
buddy in a 1300 boattail....

good luck...sorry I missed everyone.

Robert Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.