Re: Back from Hershey - My sprite for sale

To: John Holliday <fprodget@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back from Hershey - My sprite for sale
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 08:28:52 -0400
John, sorry to hear you are selling the Sprite. But if you got something you
want more what can one say. I have seen seen John's car and it is very
nicely done. Will high center on a Marlboro hard pack tho. I'll start the
bidding at $.50 ;-)

For those interested here is a 1970 GTV
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/as1750.jpg

If you do a Google search for Alfa GTV you find a whopping lot of sites with
the new 2000 GTV and Spyder - now that's a fine looking car.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget