Fw: HID Xenon lights ??? vs halogens

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: HID Xenon lights ??? vs halogens
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 23:33:22 -0500
 Hey there Frank,
      I bought two sets of the Maxtel Xenon lamps
 that were flooding EBay about 4 months ago
 AFTER the prices came way down.

 The Maxtel lense pattern was quite different
 from what you usually see on sealed beams.
 So... testing them for current draw and seeing
 what the pattern looked like across my dark
 kitchen and into the dining room I have to say
 I like the pattern and they are definitely
 brighter when reflected off the dark cabinets
 at the far end of my dining room.

 Even on the white wall Gail thought they were much
 brighter as well.

 ...again.... as you mentioned.... it may be the source
 of mfr that makes the difference.

 Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
 www.teglerizer.com