Re: Here's One For You

To: bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here's One For You
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:37:19 EST
In a message dated 11/3/2001 7:39:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bcleary@awod.com writes:

> What do you all think about the radiator?? Ever hear of this??

It is a '76, so it has the better radiator.  I don't know why anyone would
switch radiators, unless they put in a rice burner radiator to try to get
better cooling.  Hate that you are being taken for a ride by those a**h***s
who are holding your car hostage.  Of course they have to make a living doing
what they do, they just don't do it very well when it comes to British cars.
And their attitude sucks.  My guess is that they resent having the unusual
car to work on. I have seen that type.  Wish you lived closer to a group of
Spridget listers where you could get some help.

--David C.