Re: The Hefner Project Revealed

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Hefner Project Revealed
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:04:08 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Peter <peter@nosimport.com>, Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>
--- "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Well as you all know, our own Allen Hefner has
> bought himself a garage with
> a house. Well a few weeks ago, that paragon of
> deviousness, Peter C. came up
> with a plan to add to Allen's garage.

Been biting our tongues for weeks...glad you guys
could pull it off, sorry I couldn't make it out.
Allen, it looks pretty damn good!  Frank had described
something a bit more gone than that!  Best of luck!

Peter, got your message too late on Friday to respond
re: anything needed from the east coast - pick up some
prosciutto for me on the way home, please.

-- Soave
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com