Re: The Hefner Project Revealed

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Hefner Project Revealed
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:49:44 -0800
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Peter <peter@nosimport.com>, Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Larry,

What a riot, you guys are something else... only thing you missed in the
photos are the faces of the horrified neighbors peeking through their
windows. [LOL] I enjoyed seeing the fall season too.

Allen, you look like you were speechless for a while. Well, here on the
west coast, we need  to do things the old-fashioned way... we need to find
and collect our own junk...'-)

Congratulations, and good luck with the project and the new house. I'm
envious of your long driveway!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -