Re: The Hefner Project Revealed

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: The Hefner Project Revealed
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:08:09 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Peter <peter@nosimport.com>, Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>
I really liked the photos, Frank I had seen pictures of before, but I had never
seen Allen or Peter before now. I do have a bit of confusion though, all the
photos have one or more of the three aforementioned persons in it. But at the
very end, two photos have some strange looking character in them. Is this some
homeless guy that lived in the car when Frank bought it, fill us in on
this................... as Allen would say

enquiring minds NEED to know............................... Brad