Re: 1275 engine rebuild

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: 1275 engine rebuild
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 20:07:27 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
John.Deikis@med.va.gov wrote:

> Question:  Never heard of anyone else ever mentioning pulling the seat > out
>of the block.

I never heard of replacing the seat (until I read MMs latest issue)
But I do know if you buy a new spring, don't get it from mo$$ or
Vic Brit.
They are made in asia and will give you low oil pressure in about a month. BTDT,
my 20 psi oil pressure went back to 70 with a spring made by a round eyed
person.
And it's been 2 years and it still works as intended.
Peter C supplied me with the correct spring.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ