Re: Steering Play

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Play
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 20:17:38 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Peter,

Therein lies the rub. Depending on which parts book you read,
my '72 can be before or after the magic cutoff date. My Midget
is GAN5UC119806G.

The Mo$$ catalog shows the pinch bolt on the "early 1275 steering"
picture, but the collapsible column on the "late 1275 and 1500" pic.
I have the pinch bolt AND the collapsible column. Go figure.

VikkiBrit shows the pinch bolt on card lower than GAN 114486, but
not on cars higher than GAN 114486. Mine, GAN 119806 is later
than GAN 114486, but does have a pinch bolt. Go figure.

Bentley is useless here. Haynes is not all that helpful either.