Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:33:07 -0600
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Bill Gilroy wrote:

>  Here is a recipe for making venison scrapple.  No oink included.
>  http://www.justgamerecipes.com/venison/veni0170.shtml

OK, so I went to this site, and they have recipes for MUSKOX!! Now I am
vegetarian,
but c'mon, does your local deli carry muskox?? They also have recipes for
alligator
(thought they were illegal to kill), kangaroo (they make nice hats), buffalo,
beaver
(we've discussed this one before, right Kate?<g>). And the damnedest part of
all if
it is, everyone always says, "tastes like chicken". If it tastes like chicken,
why
don't they just eat chicken. But I noticed that all the recipe books are named
similar, the first word is "Just", i.e., Just Seafood Recipes, Just Veggie
Recipes. I
wonder if Ed has found other employment since the disaster of October.