Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)

To: toyman@digitex.net, w.gilroy@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 08:22:15 EST
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
In a message dated 11/17/2001 7:19:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> but c'mon, does your local deli carry muskox?? They also have recipes for
> alligator
> (thought they were illegal to kill), kangaroo (they make nice hats),
> buffalo, beaver
> (we've discussed this one before, right Kate?<g>). And the damnedest part
> of all if
> it is, everyone always says, "tastes like chicken". If it tastes like
> chicken, why
> don't they just eat chicken.

- - - - - - - - - -

I've had wild boar, alligator, bison, pheasant and other treats.  All the
stuff you get in restaurants is farm grown.  That web site was for hunters.
All you need are a few square miles in the country, import your own game, and
have a hunt.

We better get back to Spridgets, or Mark is going to throw us all off the
list.

Allen Hefner (I didn't like the alligator.)
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport