Re: Re[2]: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)

To: w.gilroy@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 08:18:34 EST
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
In a message dated 11/17/2001 12:55:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

> Never buy your meats from a company called "Hatfield Meats", it just
> might contain some MaCoys.  Take a good look at Scrapple it looks
> like chunky grey Spam.  They don't even try to hide what is in
> Scrapple, it contains scrapes.  In a slaughter house that is the stuff
> they scrap out of they cleats of the employees boots.

I think he means scraps.  MMMMMM...Good Eats!  Everybody knows that scrapple
contains every part of the pig, except the oink.  Don't ask what's in it, or
you'll never eat anything.  You should hear the kitchen stories about
restaurants.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget