Fw: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:51:06 -0500
OK, just which is it??? Ya supposed to eat em slimy or fried? You guys are
trying to confuse everybody. I've had them steamed and like em like that as
long as there is plenty of beer to wash em down with. They ain't bad fried
either. Hell, send a truckload of both! I'll eat them both ways. Assuming of
course the world's largest Sprite driver doesn't beat me to them...

Kent
Planning on being there but nobdy responded as to which day will have the
most people there...

Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams

Ric was kind enough to take me to one of the best places I've ever been for
fried clams.  Melt in your mouth.

Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

 You can eat anything if it's been fried.  You haven't made the Thicko grade
until you've eaten Ipswich clams, raw or steamed.

Rick