Re: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:56:26 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Rick,

Definately the steamed! Don't forget...if you steam
em...you have to have fresh drawn butter to go with
em!
None of those "Cherry Stone clams"! you need to eat 2
to equal one long neck!

Dan

--- HealeyRic2@aol.com wrote:
> Flounder, et al:
>
> As a native-born New Englander, I've had enough of
> this Scrapple-crapple.
> You can eat anything if it's been fried.  You
> haven't made the Thicko grade
> until you've eaten Ipswich clams, raw or steamed.
> Ask Mike MacLean and Paul
> A!  Send me your address, Flounder, and I'll see
> what I can do to get some
> real food out to you guys for Flounderpalooza.
>
> Rick

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.