Re: Run your Antivirus Program

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Run your Antivirus Program
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:38:37 -0600
I picked up Norton antivirus 2002 a week or so ago, and it scans all
outgoing mail as well as incoming for viruses. (also runs live updates in
the background) . I installed it just in time to miss a virus that was going
around the list. Anyway, it was not very expensive, and according to my
drummer (a computor wiz/guru) a lot of viruses are being spread by java
scripts that you don't even know you are running. (disable java scripting in
your browser if nothing else.) Cheap insurance.

my .02,
ed in ms