Re: eBayers Beware!!!

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: eBayers Beware!!!
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:52:07 EST
In a message dated 11/26/01 7:35:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597089724
>
> There are no colors on the copy I received. The color is what made me
> believe I was getting a genuine book, well, that and the price. As
> always on eBay, BEWARE!

- - - - - - - - - - -

I looked at the listing on eBay.  There is NO mention of it being a
photocopy.  The seller only has one negative comment on his record, so I
think another one is in order.  You should also mention it to eBay, not that
it would make any difference.

If you are selling a photocopy of a book, first make sure it has no valid
copyright, then tell people that it is a copy.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"