Re: eBayers Beware!!!

To: egnorant@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eBayers Beware!!!
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:52:14 EST
In a message dated 11/27/01 1:21:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
egnorant@flash.net writes:

> Sorry I left off the
> link!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;
> item=598296540&r=0&t=0
>
> Bruce Lowry wrote:
> >
> > Subject of rip-offs! Got this off of the Vintage Mustang list:
> > Upon further investigation it was dicovered that the manufacturer of
> > these wheels was REVELL. Thats right the model kit people and these are
> > for the little plastic wheels out of the kit. I looked at his other
> > auctions and it was apparent that it was carefully worded to decieve.>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Before you buy ANYTHING from an eBay seller, you should check the feedback
for that seller.  The seller of those model wheels has made his/her feedback
private so you can't check it.  None-the-less, it does show 8 negative
comments on the record.  Also, never buy from a seller that has sunglasses
next to their name.  They have changed their name recently, probably to hide
negative feedback.

BTW, the buyer of those wheels has only two comments, both are negative.  I
wouldn't believe the buyer or the seller.

In other words, do your homework before you buy on eBay, or you just might
get what you bargained for.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget